Saturday, November 14, 2009

SPMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

What the fuck. SPM is just around the corner and i'm still here onlining.
Checking out 2PM news and latest hits. Watching Idol Army. Blogging.
-.-

On the 18th November 2009 will be my dooms day.
I studied my Sejarah all the time. Yes it's true. It's fucking true okay. LOL
But i still can't really remember those things i studied. -.-
And yea, i practice my AddMaths too. Teached by a Form4 girl.
Embarrassing right ? A form4 teaching a form5 girl.
Anyways, who cares ?
Okay my dad cares. He said that i will definitely fail my SPM when there's a form4 who is better than me. ==

Gosh i'm really scared la wey. How how how ? You tell me how ?

" No how. Just go and do your papers. It'll end at last "

Wheeeee when i think of 7th December 2009, i jump here and there and hee hee ha ha all day long.
Yay hooray yay horray !

Okay stop it. SPM haven't even started yet and all i'm thinking is after SPM.
==

After 7th December 2009 , FREEEEEEEEDOOOOOOOMMMMMMM. DOM DOM !
Bwahahahahaha.
Crazy crazy well just let me syok sendiri la kay.
WOOOOOOOOOO !

L4D2 wait for me !! I'm coming !!
HEEEEE HAAAA HEEE HAAA !


Okay i'm gonna stop crapping and start to ...................................

Watch my Idol Army.

BWAHAHAHAHA.



No comments: