Sunday, October 4, 2009

Back from Penang.

Came back from Penang yesterday.
I tell you, it's so fucking boring there.
-.-

We reach Penang around 11am and straight away went for lunch.
After lunch, we went to our relative's house.
And then we sit there and they chat and i sit down there like an idiot for hours.

After that, we went to the hotel we are staying and check in.
Then everyone of us took a bath and i slept for awhile.
After awhile, we went back to that house and fetch someone and went for dinner.
After dinner, we went back to that house and we sit until 12am.

What the fuck.
You tell me, is it so fucking boring !?
-.-

The next day the same thing happen.
But i never go for the cremation so i stay at the house with my aunty.
After that, we went back to the hotel, pack up everything and have our lunch in New World Park and we went back.

Omg, my trip to Penang is so so boring.
.....


His name is Jack. -.-


See how fucking big is this fucking iguana. And see the tail. Gosh.


Hey it's smiling towards the camera.


Omfg. I remember last time the first time i see this thing few years back, it was only like so fucking small and short. Now ? -.-


Bodyglove. lame. -.-


I look like i just finished having sex with someone. -.-


Fucking bathroom bigger than my room. -.-



No comments: