Saturday, October 31, 2009

Crystal's Birthday.

After lunch i went to Chia's house to visit her since that day she twisted her ankle.
And at the same time, go her house to online. =P
Sorry la.
It's all because of my stupid fucking retarded internet connection.
FUCK !

-.-

I can log in to Facebook but i can't do anything inside except approving friend request.
Comment, no. Picture comments, no. Wall post, no.
-.-
And i can't log in to my WLM and my Friendster.
-.-

Currently, using E-Buddy to chat.

I walked back to my grandma's house from Chia's house.
Sat there and played with my two little niece and nephew.
After that, i planned something with someone cause i wanna go to Crystal's party.
LOL.
So someone came with a cab and fetch me to ICC.

Lol. When i reached, they were playing kiss or dare.
Woah, what a new game.
So play play play.

And i can't believe myself.
I got to kiss a guy.
-.-
Lips, okay ?
GOSH GOSH.


Nevermind skip this lol.
After awhile, someone fetched me back to someone's house and from there,
my dad came and fetch me.

No pictures available. LOL.

Going for driving tomorrow.
Finally i got my L !
lol.

6 comments:

OWNER OF THIS BLOGIEE__♥ said...

dat was OMG!!!!

KEN. said...

Yeah i know. ==

all_aboutcrystal said...

lol....syok???
"kiss or dare"
what a new fresh game....haha

KEN. said...

Not syok at all lor ! Especially with that Jason. LOL ! Not not my style lorrr ! HAHAHA.

SHiRLEY said...

HAHAHA ! Kenji's kissing a guy. Sweat man. First time kissing guy ? Heheheh. =PP

vvipkenji :] said...

HAHAHA. Yea yea. GOSH