Monday, January 4, 2010

2010 Resolution .

I made up some resolution for myself for this brand new year of 2010.
School's over and gonna get my ass up to find a job and think of what course to take .
Hmm.

  • get myself a job ASAP . money is flying away - cashes got burnt day by day.



  • stop talking foul language please i beg myself orally not literally if can. =P


  • forget about what happened in 2009 please .
  • start a new life .
  • get rid of my eyebags and dark circles .
  • get one of my dream done lol .
  • change some of my attitude . bad ones of course.
  • get a nice haircut again . special . =P
  • get my driving license ASAP !
  • i want a new car please lol . this is so not a resolution . this is a wish . LMAO.

I think that's all for now. I can't think of any right now so yeah. Hahahahha.
Hope i can do what i said . =X