Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Khong's birthday .

First of all, i went for my trials driving test today . Okay it sucks. Lol. I mean i passed but it sucks. Hahahhaha.
After driving, went back and of course had my sweet nap . Hmmm. :)

I love sleeping. <3

Chia came to my house around 5pm. We planned to go to Parade to look for job and then straight to Khong's birthday party .
I told my mum to tell my dad i will follow him out so he can dropped us in Parade.
But when i woke up , my dad went out already . I scolded my mum . Lol . =X

At last we took a cab to Parade, we asked a few shops actually. Lol but still we don't have any response till now. Sighs. =/
So we walked around and spend our time talking to Lipas in Converse. Lol.
We bought a present for Khong and Keiyan came and fetch us.
I'm like her assistant for that night . Lol .

We went to Moven Peak and there they came .
Me and Chia ate ala carte cause we don't have enough money to steamboat with them. =/
A lot of laughter there because of me and Zhenyan. Hahahhaha.

I don't have the pictures with me so yea, no pictures for this post.

Anyways,
Happy Sweet Seventeen Khong !
Bet you have a sweet memories that night ! :)

No comments: