Sunday, January 24, 2010

Brown Eyed Girls ! :(


Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !

SCREAM OUT LOUD ! FUCKING LOUD FUCKING FUCKING LOUD !

Arghhhh ! I wanted to attend their concert in Zouk, Singapore on the 27th February !
Wtf wtf wtf wtf.
They already been to Singapore last December, and now AGAIN !?
Why not KL ?! WHY WHY ?!!?

I told my parents about this, and they say i'm stupid for attending a stupid concert !
WTF !
I wanna see Ga-in and Narsha !!! Aiya, i wanna see ALL OF THEM !

THE BROWN EYED GIRLS !

Ga-in ah, Ga-in ah. :(

The ticket price cost only around RM200++ if i'm not mistaken.
It's only 88 Sing dollar.
Arghhh some of my Ga-In's International Forum friends are going to attend,
because they stayed in Singapore !

Now we are like planning to do some gift or couple gift to give it to Ga-in and Jo Kwon.
For their WGM, virtual couple life.

I wanted to go so badly. :(
Miko is like going to SUJU concert, i pulak wanna go BEG's concert, but i can't ! I CAN'T !


Ga-in ah, saranghae !
손가인, 행운을 빕니다 !
화이팅 !!!


No comments: