Thursday, January 3, 2008

Last Day To Enjoy!x(

well..wake up at 2 something today..kinda tired actually..having terrible cough and ulcer on my lips..OUCH!..first thing i do when i wake up is message my dear..since she asked me to message her when i wake up..but then she didn't reply me..LOL..so i went and sign in Msn and i saw that babi Wenyi online-ing..LOL..but her status was Away..so i didn't find her in Msn as well..so i went and checked my Friendster and so on..then Wenyi replied me..so we were chatting until i saw her status in Msn changed to Online..so i went and find her in Msn..i asked her.."why duwan find me in Msn huh??"..then i get scolded from her..LOL..she say.."I SMS-ING WITH YOU EMA!!!"woww..isn't she firece?LOL..so we were chatting till she gotta go and practice her DAMN piano..LOL..so i decided to have my lunch..i went downstairs to find for food..unfortunately there were no food on the dining table..my parents went out and left me and my bro in the house..so i decided to cook instant noodle for my lunch@tea-time[it was bout 3pm that time..HAHAA]..suddenly my bro came out from the study room as he was studying for his degree paper tonight..and asked me to call my mum and asked whether they got buy lunch for us anot?..so i went and call my mum and asked..then she say.."ohh..i forget to buy..but later i buy laa for u all..if cannot tahan..then go eat maggi mee..alot in the drawer.."..=.=|||..so i told my bro what my mum say..so we decided to cook maggi mee..LOL..i went up to checked my Msn and saw Wenyi reply..i told her to wait..brb..so i went downstairs again to have my lunch while watching Little Man Dvd..LOL..after finishing my lunch i went upstairs and continue online-ing..and i saw Wenyi reply again..she tought i sleep..then she nudge me..but when i reply her..she didn't reply me back..SOB..so i decided to take a nap..normally after food i usually take a nap..but it doesn't make me fat at all but i have a big tummy..LOL..not TOO BIG...haha..suddenly i feel some vibrations on my bedside..so i wake up and checked my phone..it was a message from Wenyi..then we SmS..i was sms-ing while half-asleep..i can't open my eyes totally..just gonna open a little bit to see the message and reply..later on..i close it back..LOL..then bout 8 something i wake up entirely..LOL..went and online..chat and chat...then went down for dinner..Wenyi wanted to hear my voice..but i can't figure out why..since my phone is out of credit..so she decided to call my house using her house phone..i was eating bbq pork rice while talking with her..LOL..and surprisingly my mum didn't even nag at me..normally..she nag at me when i played with my phone..LOL..we talked till her dad came back..and we still continue till her dad came up to her room..so we gotta hanged up..SAD!!!=[...so we message each other till she wanna sleep already..so we stopped sms-ing and till now..i'm writing this post..while writing this post..suddenly got 1 misscall from Wenyi..and i tought she slept already..then i message her asking her what happen?and she say she can't sleep..LOL..so till now i'm still messaging with her..and i'm gonna end here..tomorrow gotta wake up early for the FIRST DAY OF FORM 4 LIFE!!...LOL..well..goodnight!!gonna update this blog as soon as possible..as i can't online that much on school day..=]

No comments: