Tuesday, January 1, 2008

KL Trip~28th-31st December 2007~

well..it's been so long i never update my blog yet.well..gonna update it now..i'm gonna start from 28th December 2007..LOL..wake up about 10 something in the morning..getting ready for my trip to KL...wheeeee~~~get dressed up..simple dressing with simple accesories..hees^^...pack all my daily stuff in my backpack...the most important is my WAX,perfume,toothbrush,toothpaste,charger,sunglasses and lots more..LOL..we start our journey at 12 something..LOL...i slept the whole time because there's no one messaging me..Wenyi is still at Thailand..sobbx..when i woke up i had already reach KL..went to my second bro condo straight away!!!whooomp~!!!reached the condo which is located at Desa Petaling..behind Desa Waterpark..LOL..went in with our spared keys cause my 2nd bro was working at that time we arrived.. and we settled all our luggages and sat for awhile...while my mum is cleaning the living room..is was like so dusty..well...my bro is a little bit DIRTY...wakakaa...i went in to his room..and get some packets of Kit-Kat..LOL..then my eldest bro arrive..he came to bring us to the Pavillion..we went and meet my aunty and Aidan in Pavillion..and we shop together..my 3rd bro slogan were.."Shop Till We Drop"..and i was like.."swt you bro"..hahaaa..it was like every shop inside there were like all branded items..and we don't really dare to even step in..LOL..the price were like so..'WOW'...xD...and at last we went into a shop which got sales..LOL..i was intrested in this shirt..it was a short-sleeves with black and white stripes background..wheee~i loveee stripess..the sale was like..."Buy 1 For The Actual Price And The Second Piece For Only RM10"..it was like so reasonable..my bro choose a few clothes while i choose 1 to try on..LOL..i went in the fitting room and started to cam-whore again...LOL..i must be addicted to cam-whoring..LOL..at last we decided to buy only that shirt and a white pants for my bro..the actual price for my shirt was actually RM52..and i bought it for only RM10!!!my bro white pants were RM89..the name of the shop was "G&H"..all the clothes were nice and well fashionable for teens like me..hees^^..it won't be so high-class or low-class..is was just a simple dressing style..*thumbs up!*..after that we went to have our dinner at the Food Court..suddenly Wenyi message me!!yeahhhh~!!!she's backk...mwahhh..she was in Bukit Tambun that timee...=]...there were like so many different types of delicious food there~!!!i ate Hawaiian Pizza while others..i have no idea what they eat actually..wakakaa..phew~!i was like so damn full as i finished the whole pizza which i think have bout six slices or 8..well...i eat without counting it..LOL..my 2nd bro came and join us too after working..then have our walk and then we went back..me,my dad,my 3rd bro follow my 2nd bro car..my cousins went home in another car..while my mum follow my eldest bro to my aunty house to sleep-over for 1 night..LOL..we went back and took bath..i can't resist the COLDNESS of the water~my bro were too lazy to attached a heater for the shower..and everytime we came we had to bath cold freezing water..argh~after that went online for awhile using my bro's laptop..then we went to sleep..zZzzZZ~till the next day..get ready and prepared to go shopping again!!!wheee~actually i planned to go Sungai Wang today to meet up with Miss Dum Dum..it's been so long i never see her..=[...but i can't make it..my dad wanted to go The Curve..haihhh..i never get to meet her for the whole KL trip..sobbx..and then surprising Choko was in KL too..but she went to KLCC..can't meet again..bad luck..xD..then i went to Cineleisure with my dad,my bros and my aunty and Aidan..we walked and walked and we ended up in the Teppanyaki shop for our lunch..i ate a Chicken Teppanyaki Set and Blue Ocean Bubble Tea..yummyy~~tasty~~~then we saw a poster which was about a Haunted Tunnel on the upper floor..the only way to get the ticket is we need to spend more than RM50 in those shops and we can get 2 ticket..so my 2nd bro and 3rd bro went in..while we were waiting for them..i have my hair cut..SOBB!!!!=[..i am damn upset..i miss my long fringe..i miss my old hairr!!!...my dad forced me to cut cause school is reopening and he doesn't want the disicpline teacher to call him..i was like..my hair got colour also..yorr...then have my hair cut till short short..=[.then we walked to the Curve from Cineleisure..my dad and bros were like spending 1 hour in the G2000 Men shop..too bad i am not allowed to buy clothes from there..LOL..then me and my aunty and Aidan went to walked..then we settled down while there was a girl..i think bout my age were playing piano in front of everyone..her skills were like so..woww..she played many types of song..including songs from Secret..finally they came out from the shop..they just bought 1 shirt from there for 1 hours..=.=|||..then we went walk and walk..i went to Tropicana Life..but those shirt doesn't suit me as it was so packed with those wordings..and i don't really like those kind of clothes anymore...hees^^..then we went to F.O.S[Factory Outlet Store]..my bro bought me a long-sleeves shirt..hees^^thankewww...=]..and i saw a shirt with wordings.."VOTE FOR THE DANCE PARTY"..i wanted to buy it..bt too bad my bro say only 1 piece..so i bought the long-sleeves wan..hees^^..then we have our ice-cream..my aunty bought us ice-cream..while i shared with my bro..ahaa...it was the New Zealand Ice-Cream..all were Sherbet Ice-Cream..yummy~~then we went to Cheras to join my mum side family for dinner..it was like so far..and that time my mood started to be damn moody..it is all because of my mum..she scolded me for nothing because of my hair..she is the one who called me to cut.and now scold me like hell..ishh..i finish my rice and i called Wenyi..then we talk and talk and at last we hang up..hees^^..then we went bk and online again..LOL..then i sleep early that day cause i started to not feeling well as my ulcer on my lips getting worst..and i'm having terrible cough and flu..zZzzZZZzz~~till the next day..we went to my uncle house which is located at Ampang..we went down to their basement and played Nitendo Wii..it was like so wow..nice technology game..it uses sensor to play..i sit one side to look how my bros played tennis using Wii...LOL..i get no chance to touch that controller..LOL..after that we went to Ampang Point for our lunch..we ate Korean and Taiwan food for our lunch..i ate Korean food and too abd it was spicy..sobx...gotta eat it no matter what..if not gonna let my relatives say that i waste food..LOL..then we went to one shop..something lik F.O.S but its kinda big...we went and try clothes again..and i'm so so so intrested in that long sleeves with stiripes shirt..i wanna buy it!!!!i went and try and cam-whore on the same time..too bad my dad doesn't allowed me to buy long-sleeves again..i was like so sad..haihhh...i wan that shirt!!!!sobbx..at last we went back my cousin house..then they continure their Wii while i went up and online...i called Wenyi through MSN..and we chat while my cousin were like disturbing..and at last i off9 cause my little cousing bro complaining that his computer monitor were like so hot..i was like..this u called HOT?!..LOL..so we went down for dinner cooked by my aunty..Spagetthi..yummy~after finishing our dinner..i went and play Gameboy.i played a game called Dogs..it was like a pet game...so childish right?hahaa..at last we went home..say byebye laaa...xD...and we took our bath and bout 11 something..my bros took me to the cyber cafe near the condo..wheee~gotta online..hees^^but wenyi can't online..so i decided to play online games..i played the Highstreet5 game..it was actually a dancing game like Audition..so i tried it..and it was like..woww...it's so cool!!!i played that game for 2 hours while my bros were playing Dota and Battlefield..and then we went and meet up my parents in the mamak..then we have our supper there...later on..we went back and sleepp...the next day we are going back..sobxx..~i din get a chance to visit and shop in Sg.Wang and Petaling Street..sobbx..zZzZzzZ~well...it's time to wake up and get packed...get packed and get ready to go back Ipoh..sobbx..say byebye laa to my bros..hahaa..then while going back..my bro cam-whore using my phone..swt him!..waste my batt..and make me gotta remove all Wenyi message..LOL..so i shall continue my sleep.ZzZzZzz...




This Is The Shirt I Bought From G&H.





My New Hairstyle And The Shirt I Bought From FOS.



I Love This Shirt.=[



My Bro's Alien.

No comments: