Saturday, February 21, 2009

200th Post ; Random.

Woah. It's already my 200th post for now.
Every post is about craps, craps, craps and craps.
Laugh-Out-Loud.
It's about random for this post.

Well, I'm the red house high-jumper for few years already.
This year is my last year and i miss it so much.
I've been practicing for weeks and yeah, i improve alot.
(:

From the height 94cm, now i can jump at least 116cm but it's still a failure for me.
LOL.
I'm becoming darker and darker day by day.
Under the sun for sports practice and softball practice.
Sports day is on 7th March, i think.

Heard from some people that the high-jump is on sports day itself, not during sukantara. ==
Imagine jumping to a height that you can't jump infront of 1000 or few thousands students in the stadium. ==
Well, i love high-jump, seriously and honestly.
(:

Pickatures .

Surat cinta ; love letter. XD

Look at my veins on my wrist after getting hit by the softball.

Before ;


After ;


No comments: