Wednesday, February 4, 2009

拜天公 - Offering to Heavenly God.

Yesterday was the festival for the heavenly god known as 拜天公 in chinese.
It means, we prayed to the heavenly god.
Usually, this festival is celebrated by the Hokkiens.
When the elderly, example parents or grandparents passed away, we can't celebrate this festival for 3 years.

This year, my family didn't celebrate this festival because my uncle said that once we start celebrating this festival again, we have to do it every year perfectly.
And because of no one is gonna learn how to celebrate and followed it up to generation, my uncle decided not to celebrate this year after 3 years of the death of my grandmother.
So he just gonna make it simple by putting some fruits on the tables and pray without making it a big one.

I went to ShinWei's house for the festival.
Elaine was there too.
We went to her uncle's house near her house.
There was a catering or buffet there.
We have our dinner.
I waited for Chris to come over but she was having her tuition that time.
Thought she will be coming but her mum say she's not coming back.
Sighs.

After awhile, Shins , Elaine and me walked back to Shin's house.
And we play Chor Dai Dee. LOL.
After that, i played 3 Cards with Shins only because Elaine doesn't want to play.
LOL.
Shins lost to me and i'm the dealer. Wheee.

After awhile, Shin's brother fetched us back.
And it was raining quite heavily that time.
I reached home before 12am. LOL !


babi outside the house. LOL.

thief.

2 sor poh.




No comments: