Monday, February 16, 2009

Kah Yee's Party. @ 14th Feb

I drew this in school while having my science exam.
LOL.
After school, went to Parade and bought a tee.
Hee.
At night, went to KahYee's birthday party.
Lots to post here.


Reached her house and we went off to MyPoint at East.
Ryan gave Sim a surprise. Whoots.
What a sweet thing he does. (:
Have our dinner and chats.
After our dinner, we went off to Jusco, for awhile.
Saw JiunLi and Irene and JeeAn there.
After that, we bought 3 bottles of beers and walked back to her house.
And it's already almost 10 i think.

Went back and play whole night long.
Sim gave Ryan a valentine present which is a CD she makes.
We watched and Ryan cried.
Awww. It's so sweet.

And did something crazy and funny with something that is given to me.
HAHAHAHA.
After chats and everything, most of the peoples went back.
Left me,Chia,Miko,Sim and Ryan.

Around 1am, KahYee's brother fetch us to McD to buy our supper.
LOL.
After our supper, we went on drinking and dancing.
LOL.
We slept at 4something in the morning and wake up at 8something.
After getting ready, we went off to Parade and Chia went back because she have some sorts of projects to do.
We went to Kbox until 3 something.

Went back at 4 something.
And at night, I'm having several diarrhea and fever.
And i'm absent to school today.
Sighs.

Pictures ;


I like girls that like girls. Notice me. xD

Ssshh.

Alien & ShitWorm. xDD

FUCK ! KENA tANGKAP ! LOL !

Sedang rampas mic.

Yummy. The way i eat.

OMFG !

Ahhhh. Peeee.

LOVE !

Emo.
5 W910i. Different colours.

Pee again.

Sexy ladies.

AWWWW !

Please ! NO!

I like this shot.

Drink, drank, drunk !

Eating eggs. Quail eggs.

Bwahaha ! MY TURN !

I'm superman.

18SX !

Me and Christina.

mata tak boleh buka.

my beloved bitch. xD

come on. kiss me.

ahh. model of face shop.

and i will kiss you back. hahaha.

2 lengluis and i'm shy ! XD


No comments: