Saturday, February 28, 2009

Random.

I think i gotta skip a few updates bout me.
Because i have no time to update at all about what happen and so on.
Since i can't online during weekdays.
Sighs.

Events ;

AMC SPORTSDAY ;
PuiMun's Birthday ;

About PuiMun's birthday, have a look at Chia's blog.
I'm lazy to update now. LOL.

_______________________________________________________________

Lompat tinggi Kelas 1 is on next Wednesday.
Wish me luck everyone.
*praying*
SoongYi, Me and Lilee will be representing Rumah Merah.
And there's other stronger opponent from other houses.
Sighs.

Been practicing for days and I'm getting darker and darker.
Well, i wrote the wrong height for my high jump in my last post.
The last highest height i jumped is 10.6 actually.
And yesterday was my day that i can jump 1.10m !
Whooooooots ! ^^

My whole body aches.
My back got hit by the pole and it's like freaking pain now.
My elbow, my leg and so on.
LOL.
But i still enjoy HighJump !

That's my elbow. I know it looks awful. LOL.





No comments: