Saturday, July 18, 2009

Chris's Birthday Party.

Celebrated Chris's birthday party today in Scotch.
Right after my performance, i went to a pet shop to look for Chris's present.
=P
Wanna know what is that ?
Hahaha.

It's a hamster !

She wanted a hamster so much so i decided to buy her a pair of couples.
The first shop i went, there's so little choice to make. All the hamster was like sold out.
And Chris doesn't want to have a Albino hamster, which means red-eyed hamster.
.________.

So i went back home and took my bath and got ready for her party.
Spending time in the room grooming my hair.
Ooohh sounds so doggish. Grooming = for dogs.
HAHAHAHHA.

After that, we went out again and this to the branch of the first shop.
Woah those hamster was like so freaking cute !
I spend my time looking at hamster which have no Albino. .__________.
But then, i found one but too bad the poor cute little hamster injured its left eyes.
So i have to picked 2 Albino hamster for her, a male and a female.

I choose a brown as the male and a white as the female.
They were like so freaking cute. Awww.
Put them inside a cage and in a plastic bag.
Lol.
Waited for Chris's outside Scotch in the car.

I saw you ! XD

So so so freaking cute right ?!

After she came with Laikuan, i went down and we talked.
After a few minutes, Joey came and so do Mag and of course Mr.Ayam Betina (i wrote this because this is a nickname for him and it's a a secret. ssshh. )
I walked to somewhere to pick up baby.
And i got a bottle of own-made honey from baby !

Bee gets me honey ! ( :

After that had our tea time in Scotch.
Many people didn't attend her party last minute.
Sighs. Pity her.

Mag and Mr. Ayam Betina went off first.
Then we have our walk through the boutiques in South.
Lalala~
And baby almost killed the hamsters. XD

Baby bought me panadols because i'm having a terrible headache.
Hehe.
And and baby did some head massage for me.
Wheee !

After that, Chris, Laikuan and Joey went back at 7.
Baby and me took a cab to Jusco. =P
Baby did a lot of lame things in the cab. Lol.

We reached Jusco and of course we went dating.
Whooots ! =D
Walked around and omg so sweet.
Hahaha.

Last part of the night was so so so sweet, for me. (:
And i was extremely shy that time because i said something. =P
Omg i miss baby so freaking much.
I dont feel like letting go baby's hand when it's time for me to go back.
Hahaha.
Seriously, that time i feel like hugging baby so tight.
And i walked off by not looking back. =D


No comments: