Saturday, July 25, 2009

AMC Canteen Day & Jess's Birthday Party.

Went to Amc's Canteen Day today.
Kyan came to my house in the morning and my dad fetch us to the mamak store opposite AMC.
We have our breakfast there and have some little conversation about someone.
Gah ! So freaking pissed seriously. Omg. I don't know why she will become like that.
Never think of that before.
Whatever lah.

Walked to AMC and meet up with Alice and Khong.
Khong helped me to find baby. Because i told baby i'm not going but eventually I'm there. :P

Baby having her duty in the hall so we went there and i hide behind Khong and Kyan.
Lol.
Saw Ding in the bangsal, i think. LOL !
Went to the hall and i saw baby there selling bananas. My god. XD
I stand up and baby was like, "Eh why are you here ? I thought u're not coming. "
It's like, no suprise lor. She was like so fuhin. XD

Then the whole day, we walked and walked and walked.
Lol. Saw alot of people there.
I played a few games in few stalls only.
No time lah, busy dating ma. :P

Played at Choko's stall, the slide thingy and the ring throwing and the darts.
Lol.
After that, we went to Baby's stall in the field. Water game.
Lol.
We played nearly end of the day.
It's like everything is close except for that.

Baby keep on splashing me with water. Wth lor. Nevermind lah. :P

I waited baby to pack up everything until 5pm.
Whoa ! Then after she went back, I'm like alone in front of the school waiting for my parents for like half an hour ?
Gosh.

Have so much fun during canteen day.
&&&& i get to see baby too ! That's the most important thing. =D


That's the only pic i took that day. LOL.





After that, i went home and took my bath and get ready for Jess's party in East.
At first, they planned to go My Point and i went there but see see they changed the venue without telling me.
Wth.
Nevermind, it's still near.
So it's Olivian.

Everyone ate, except for me.
I'm the last one and i ordered beef bolognaise.
Yummy ! =D


Happy Birthday ! =D


Outside Infi. XD


Don't shoot me. XD


SweeLi !

After that, we walked to Infi and i met up with baby.
She went to Jusco with her friends and walked to east with her friends.
Lol.
Sat at the hawkers and chit chat with her group of friends.

Went for a walk with baby and we went nasmir.
Lol.
Then we went back.
And blahs.
The end.
XD




No comments: