Saturday, July 18, 2009

Speech Day Performance.

I have my second performance today. A solo performance.
Another tribute to MJ. Laugh out loud.

How i end up in this performance ?

Pn. Florina asked me to. (:

I'm dancing to the beat of Billie Jean played by the Tradimode girls.
They were so so cool in playing those musical instruments.
*thumbs up*

And actually, last night, i already make my decision not to perform today.
Because, i never get any confirmation from the teachers and my friends.
And it's SpeechDay, parents, datuks, datins and teachers gonna be there.
And it's like a formal function, my mum asked me not to perform as MJ because the dance is kinda obscene.

Teacher even told me not to, " HOLD MY CROTCH" since it's a formal function.
And i was like, "Huh ? I dont even have one and by not touching the crotch it is so not Michael Jackson's dance. =P "

So i slept quite late last night, and i think i fall sick. Because i got cold in the middle of the night.
But this morning, Sulyn called me. And i woke up. I sat on the bed and keep thinking whether should i go or should i not.
But at last, i went.

This time i think my dad supported me.
This morning, he volunteer himself to fetch me to school.
As in another days, he will never do that on a Saturday breezy morning. Gah.
I love you daddy ! =D

I reached school and lazing around waiting for the time to pass.
Around 10 something to 11, Tradimode started their performance.
I went to the backstage and get ready and that time my heart was like beating so freaking fast. That i could only hear my heartbeats.
Phhheewww.

When i heard the Billie Jean beat, i slowly put my hand out from the curtain.
And all i heard was, the cheers from the crowds. I really appreciate it. Thanks everyone ! =D

I was so freaking nervous and i never look at the crowd at all.
I used my hat to block my eyes and the whole dance, i heard cheers.
Of course, i'm happy but still i dont think my performance is good enough.
After the performance, everyone came to me and congrats me for doing such a great performance.
( :

Parents, teachers and PIBG members came up to me and talk to me.
I was like the celebrity of the day.
BWAHAHAHAHA.
I was really happy with all the compliments from all the parents and teachers.
=D

Last but not least, i wanna thanks Puan Florina and Mrs Lau for giving me this oppurtunity to dance and perform and even to express my life with dance. (:

A video gonna be uploaded as soon as i got that video from my friends or teachers.

-The end-

No comments: