Friday, December 28, 2007

PMR Results Day~!

well..waked up at 10 today..it's our DOOM day..the RESULTS DAY!!!!=[..*sked*..Kyan called till i waked up..LOL..bt when i waked up..everyone were still sleeping..LOL..only me and Weiwei woked up..den she tooked her bath..while i was messaging with Kyan..then i called Kyan to make Liyuen waked up..and she called Liyuen phone a few timess..but still..she sleep like a pig..xD.at last..everyone woke up..LOL..everyone get ready to get their results..we were waiting for her driver to pick us up..while Apple and Amelia can't go..cx not enough space..LOL..den her driver came..and we were likee..ohhshyt~!!!how?!?!how?!!..we went to Convent first..we were like so panicked..as we step in the hall..sudd Pn.Fairuz say."ehh..amelia!!nanti mesti ingat peluk cikgu tau.."i was lyk..why??den i went up to my class teacher..and get my results..i was like.OMG!i can't believe it..den i went and hug my Pn.Fairuz,my BM teacher...i don't wish to tell my results..as it is a secret to keep..xD..later on..everyone get their results..so we off to AMC..lolx..we went down and we walked up to their hall with Peiyee..then..we saw Pn.Camelia!!!!wheee~i so miss her..LOL..btw..i dun dare to see her cx of my hair and earrings..LOL..sked she gonna nagg me..bt eventually she called my name so loud..that every single teachers dere looked at me..i was lik..oh shyt~den i went up and talked to her..she asked my results..i anser..LOL..she was a discipline teacher in my school..and she were called to change to AMC..haihh..miss her..LOL..after that we head back to Liyuen house..and have some food..LOL..we planned not to go out and spend some time with her before she leave tonight to Singapore..haihh..sad casee..then we were like playing and talking till..Soongyi and Weiwei went back at bout 2..and they cried..haihh..so sad..later on..i went back too..i huggged her.haihh..so miss her laaa..can't bully her in school dee..miss her..=[...eventually i din even cry dat timee..den went to my granny hse..played with baby and so on..den went home..i slept..i was so tired dat i was having terrible sorethroat caused by those beer i was drinking too muchhh..xD..sleep till 8 i woke up..den went to have my dinner..after dinner..i went online..and i checked my frensta..and i saw..my BAYBEEE comment!!!wheeee~!!!she was in thailand on9ing in the hotel lobby~!!!wheeee~loveee u dear..miss u shoo muchhh laaa..=[..den were chating...was chatting wif Amelia..LOL..we were like so crazee in the conver..haha..den she gtg and 0ff9 ady..den Peiyee find me..we were talking bout Liyuen..she left ady..haihhh..sad..suddenly i recieved her message..she say she on d way to Singapore ady..den i was like..once i read the message..tears falling down from my eyes..and i cried..haihhh...*sad*i really darn misss her like hell..haihhh...den till now..i was writing blog..haihh..while chatting with Apple and ChuiAnn now..till now..gotta go and pack my stuff..gonna go KL tomorrow..buhbyeee~~take carez everyone~I MISSED SOON LIYUEN SO DAMN FREAKIN MUCHHH~~=[..i miss u too biii~!!!mwahhhh...=]


I Miss You.SoonLiYuen.=[

No comments: