Tuesday, March 11, 2008

10th March 2008~

Well..Today was another boring day for me..We didn't go anywhere..Went online and then back to sleep again..LOL..After my nap..We went outside for lunch..After lunch we went back and we're waiting for my second bro phone call..whether he can fetch us to Ampang for a dinner with my eldest bro girlfriend's parents to discuss about their marriage..Meanwhile,I watched CJ7 with my bro computer..After a while,my dad call me to stop because my eldest bro is coming to fetch us..Get dressed up and went down to wait for my eldest bro..Suddenly,heavy rain poured down..It was so heavy till I'm all wet..ARGH~!

Finally,after we waited for a long time..my eldest bro came..When we reached Ampang,all the elders asked me and my third bro not to go for that dinner..because CHILDREN are not allowed..SWT!!=.=|||..i was asking to myself,"Am i still a CHILD??"...At last,I can't go and i stayed back in the house with my cousins eating Dominos Pizza..*yummmmyyyyyyyyy*
After our Pizza-licious, we went down to the basement and played Nitendo Wii..At first we play Bleach and then we play Dance Dance Revolution..LOL..we were sweating and we're damn tired..LOL..After that,i went and practice my breakdance in their hall..

Later that,we went up and played some computer games and i online for awhile and we watched some YouTube which is so hilarious and funny..*LAUGH OUT LOUD*.. This Was The User Link..Check His Videos Out!
About 11 something they came back from the discussion and we get ready to go back..LOL..we went back and took our COLD BATH and my cousin sis asked me and my third bro whether wanna go out "da gei"??so we say , YESSSS!!!LOL..we went out with my cousin sis and her bf to the nearest cyber-cafe,I-Play..This was my first time playing DOTA and my bro was like lecturing me on how to handle the Hero and so on..and i teamed up with my bro while my cousin sis teamed up with her bf..We played till 4am..LOL..*syokkkkkkkk*After that,I went supper with my bro while my cousin went back and sleep..LOL..after our supper,we went back and ZzZzZzZz...

*coming back to Ipoh on the 11th.* :(
*i'm ADDICTED to DOTA now..THANKS TO MY COUSIN* :)


ignored my ugly face and looked at my bro sexy way of sleeping~xD


SPIDERMAN:YOU'RE GONNA DIE ALIEN!


*BOOOSHHH*

~end of story~

No comments: