Monday, March 10, 2008

Boring,Boring,Boring~~

I'm currently in KL right now..reached KL at about 4 something yesterday..my eldest bro came down to Ipoh to fetch us..slept in the car during the whole journey and unfortunately my neck having a serious ache now..

Went to my second bro house..settled down..played his computer..and this is what i jealous about..he just bought a 22" Samsung LCD Monitor..ishhh..nevermind..i don't give a damn to it..LOL

After settling everything..we went to my uncle place which is located at Ampang for dinner..Well,i followed Andrew's[my second bro] car while my dad and mum followed Alan's[my eldest bro] car because they went and buy extra food..

Reached my uncle place just around 20 minutes drive from DesaPetaling..in the car..i was actually talking with my bro about my AddMaths test in school..and he was giving those sarcastic reaction...ishhh...and we were talking bout election and STEAK!!!!*yummmyyyyyy*

I played with my cousins guinea pig..it had given birth to 2 baby guinea pig..and i was like WOW..why is BABY look like ADULT..is so freaking BIG for a baby..LOL..My lil cousin sis hamster is seriously sick cause of a tumor on his body..i looked at the poor hammy and i was told that the time for him is coming..he's getting thinner and thinner..he can't even take his food cause of the tumor is actually blocking his hand..*sad* :(

After dinner we went to the living room and discuss about my eldest bro wedding which falls on October[maybe]..what we discuss make us laugh non-stop..cause of some jokes my brothers make..LOL

About 11 something..it's time for us to say bye-bye laaa...LOL..and we went and fetch my third bro which is waiting for us in KL Central..he went for his FIFA 08 Championship Game in Cyberjaya..and he managed to get into the Final 8 but too bad he met with his own clan member..LOL..and he lost to him as it was a knockout game..

We went back and took our bath..which me and my third bro SCARED of..it is because my second bro don't even have a heater..and we gotta bath with DAMN FREAKING COLD WATER...i repeat DAMN FREAKING COLD WATER..LOL..

After bath,we went and have our supper in a mamak store opposite my bro's condo..i ate a bowl of maggi soup..LOL..after our supper,we went back and wanted to watch CJ7 but the damn DVD player doesn't work at all..so i slept early yesterday..

~end of my story~




No comments: