Friday, March 14, 2008

Heart To Heart Session between me and my BAOBEI..LOL.

Woke up at 3somthing today..LOL..Actually,while i was sleeping..i was actually messaging with my dear half-awake..and when i looked back at what i replied make me shock..i replied every message of hers different than what she was asking..LOL..if she don't know that i was half-awake i think she will thought that i'm insane for god sake..LOL..

After i woke up,i message HER and she didn't even reply me..SOBX :(
so i decided to online and play HighStreet5 but the connection damn CACAT!!!ARGH~!!!so i went down and watch some old movies..kinda boring actually..waited for my lunch..as my parents have already gone out to Syuen Hotel for lunch..and they don't even wake me up to go..ishhh..At last,they came back..phew~

I went into my dad room and sleep again..since my dad on the air-con..LOL..i sleep till i heard my message tone..and i waked up to read the message..and it was HER!!she reply me at 5something for god sake..LOL..then she asked me whether tomorrow going to jj..i wake my dad up and i asked him straight away..LOL..and he say.."go laa go laa k?ok..let me continue my sleep..ZzZzZ"...LOL...funny dad.. :)

And i decided to online but my mum were busy cleaning the ceiling fan so i can't even on my computer..so i went in my room and i get scolding from my mum..ishh..she keep on blahhh blahhh about how messy is my room..but i was like,bak kata pepatah,masuk telinga kiri keluar telinga kanan..HAHAHAHAA.

We chat till she gotta go for her tuition..so i went online and message Kyan whether she playing HighStreet5..and we play together..Battle each other..but every battle she's the winner..of course laa..she pro wert..i noob..LOL..i can play because SHE gone to tuition dee..if not,no chance on touching the computer..LOL..

Waited for HER to come back..wait till 11something only she reply me..SOBX..kinda moody that time..maybe because of her late reply..as usual i hate people who late reply my message..LOL..we message till i called her after i asked Chiax for transfer..hees!THANKS CHIAX!!

We were on the phone till 2something..LOL..we were having heart to heart session..hahaha..then we crap and crap making each other to laugh..whenever i talked to her on phone,it was my best day ever..because i MISSED her badly!!!awwww~hope that i can see her tomorrow.*PLEASE GOD!*

Well,just finished editing blog for Chris..LOL..wanted to play Highstreet5 but it's kinda late dee..so i decided to go to bed right now..zZzZzZ

~end of story~

No comments: