Monday, March 3, 2008

a lil bit of experience through out the days.

well.this is what i say really pissed me off.after a few months i didn't online.today,in a sudden my computer works!!!really pissed me off.hate it!!!ishhh.well,what i gonna say is that between the period of not online-ing.many things had happened and many problems happened on me.so i can't write all of it actually.LOL.just gonna start off with the main things which had happened during the period of not online-ing.

erm.well.start on Valentine's Day.LOL.went out with my beloved.LOL.walk here and there.doesn't know where were our goings.haha.i gave her a bouquet of LOLIPOPS which is so un-ROMANTIC..LOL..i can't figured out what to give her on that day.actually i wanted to give the ring to her on that day but i was figuring what if she can't make it on Valentine's Day?maybe she can't stayback?so i decided to giv her on 10th of February.at Ipoh Padang.she was having her AMCCO performance.performing those chinese songs.eww.hate it actually..LOL..no offence..i gave her in front of the Elim Gospel Church.i kneel down and proposed to her.LOL.swt ryte?LOL.i remember that time i and SengHoo was running from IpohPadang till the bridge there searching for cab.cause we had to go to AMC to fetch Wenyi,Khong and Chiyee.but we can't find any of the IPOH CAB there.at last we found 1 and we went in and UNFORTUNATELY we sat on CURRY!!!eewwww~!!!disgusted!!!!at last we went another cab and we finally make it to AMC.LOL.then we was like waiting for cab again.to go back to IpohPadang.then i gave her the RING!LOL.then we went to Ice-Ice baby for SengHoo late night dinner..LOL..and at last she went back.well..continue my post for Valentine's..LOL..so we went to Kopitiam with Jiaxin and Chris..she FED me!!!LOL..and that's the end of Valentine's Day 2008.

so continue to my school SportsDay.have duty on that day.ishh.hate to wear full uniform.as it was so hot.and ugly.as i need to wear the beret.that cover my beautiful hair.LOL.*perasan*..Marching competition ended with KRS at the first place,second i forgot~third,PBSM.[i think]..LOL..after my duty..i changed into my international run t-shirt and went lepak with Kyan,Chris,Moon,Mag,Jess and many more..me and Kyan went and breakdance on the pavement which was kindly like the rooftop which has no walls and is high from the ground level..LOL..i almost falled when i was doing my L-Kick..LOL..Kyan almost falled when she does her Pike.and people was like laughing at us..LOL..and some of the form1 malays girls.asked me,Kyan,Jess and Carmen the permission to take our pictures~LOL..as if we were like superstars..kinda proud of it..LOL..after sport's day me,Jess,Chris and Moon went to jj..ate sushi king..LOL..

well.exams starts on the 29th Feb.stress..LOL..scared of add maths..damn hard..on the 1st of March..is our 8th months annivesary!!wheee~at first i can't go to the state library to meet her.but the next morning.i sneaked out from house.and took a cab to state library.actually wanted to give a surprise to her.but actually she knows that i will appear that day..SOB..thought can give her a surprise but failed..LOL..nevermind..we studied that day..LOL..but at last kinda sad actually.cause something had happened..in a sudden i was in a moody state.damn moody.i said,"this was the worst day for me" and this word had hurt her.i'm sorry dear.my mui,Huihui was there helping us.Wenyi cried when i was listening to Cai Hong and ignoring her.my heart broke into pieces.but at last my mui helped us out.whee~thanks mui!!!hehe..

well..now is time for me to end this up and go to bed..and ya..i went for netball match a few weeks ago.and i know 2 MGS girls.LOL..their name were KarPor and TeenWei.lately,me and TeenWei kinda close..LOL..best friends..and my nickname for them were MIAO MIAO..swt ryte?LOL..goodnight everyone!


No comments: