Sunday, June 15, 2008

14thJune2008.

Hey BLOG!
long time no see BLOGGIE. :P

Urmm.woke up at 8.30am today for dance practice.meeting up with Miko and Rachel.Too bad Jess can't and join us.*sad*[preparing for performance which we don't even know when.LOL.]Reached school at 9 sharp.It's so happen that Form Four's student is having their 'SIVIK' project.gotong-royong.LOL.Actually,i suppose to go for the project today.but I DON'T GIVE A DAMN. :P

I walked to AMC to find Keiyan and hand her some stuff.But at last i handed the stuff to Jiaxin to pass it to her since she's inside the school.And i met up with HER.hee.We sat at the roadside outside AMC for awhile,wondering what to do next.hmm??And i received something SPECIAL from HER.wheee! :D


SPECIALLYfromHER!:D


Finally,we decided to take a walk to the mamak stall just to have my breakfast.LOL.Pamela promised me that she will treat me because i helped her with some stuff that day.But she never do what she promised me.ISHHH.At last I'm the one who treat Jiaxin.LOL.We have 2 teh-o-ais-limao and roti planta and roti canai.LOL.Miko and Rachel came to the mamak.

I walked them back to AMC and Miko,Rachel and me took a cab.We reached OUR STUDIO[kononnya] and we were so happy that at last we can dance to our REMIX!LOL.But technical problem occur and we were like awww~*sad* but at last BOOM!it WORKS!We spent our time dancing,playing,drinking and CAM-WHORING. :D


CAM-WHORE. :D


*SsHsSHhh~~~*


We went to Parade for our lunch.At first we decided to have our lunch in foodcourt but suddenly that MIKO asked for Cafe De' Coral.So we went there.We talk and talk and talk.Spent most of time chatting and cam-whoring until my dad reached.My dad fetched them back to MotionMaster.That's the end of our day! :D

After that,we went to Royal Ipoh Club to have our lunch AGAIN.But i didn't take any food nor desert there.I started to cam-whore and gossip with my mum and aunty.LOL.And we actually discussing bout LOVE.LOL.My dad was having his meeting in the club so i wasted my time on cam-whoring.LOL.At last,we ordered a pot of tea.*favourite* :D..We went home after my dad's meeting.

I straight away jump into my bed and ZzZZzZZz.*tired wey* LOL. Woke up at about 8 and received a message from HER!heee.Have my Mi-Sedap dinner.And went online-ing.Until now.And I'm having computer-call with CUTEPANDA a.k.a SAW CHUI ANN[kononnya].

Well,that's all for today.

~END OF STORY~

No comments: