Sunday, June 22, 2008

Outing!


Went to Liyuan's house for some sort of party.LOL.We were discussing about our plans.Either going E-Box or Rums.Actually,we planned to go Rums but something did happen on that day.So we ended up in E-Box the whole night.LOL.

We went to E-Box at 9.45pm.And we passed by Andajaya.And and and...I....REMEMBER...SHE....WAS....HAVING....TUITION....NOW!!!!so i planned to give HER a surprise.I walked up to Andajaya,waiting for her to come out.While waiting for her,I talked to the aunty.And to my surprise,everyone went back but i didn't even saw her.And her friend say,"she not went down jor meh?"..i quickly ran down and tried to catch her up but i failed.

So i went back to E-Box and joined them.The whole night was just a CRAZY FEVER NIGHT for us.We sing,SHOUT and DANCE!PeiYee,Liyuan,Amelia,WeiWei,Liyuan's Tutor and Me attended E-Box.Apple was in Rums.PeiYee went off to join Apple.

We spend our whole night in E-Box till 2am.Liyuan's Mum was so SO SO HOTTTT!She dance with us,partyy with us!And her uncle,Marco[i think],was a mixed if i'm not mistaken joined us too after their ELDERS OUTING in SHANGHAiBAY.UNCLEMARCO.LOL.

We went home and have our supper,instant noodle.Only the three of us.While Amelia was sleeping soundly.LOL.Liyuan telling all her life in Singapore to us.After that we went to sleep.ZzZzZz

Early in the morning,i heard knocking sounds.The sound keep on continue.I don't want to bothered at all.So i just act that i didn't hear anything at all.But i supposed it was TingYuan[Liyuan's Sis].

When i woke up,Liyuen had gone to her facial,while WeiWei&Amelia is still sleeping.I brushed my teeth,changed my clothes and get ready to start my journey to YikFoong.Actually,i gotta wake up at 8 for my society meeting in school,but i over-slept till 11.LOL.

My voice was like a beat-box broken into half.LOL.I went YikFoong hoping to see YokeMei cause i need to patrol today.People should be asking."patrol?what's that?you police ar?see got thief anot ar?"==.It's for FlagDay i supposed.

But i didn't see any Youth1 members down at Yikfoong&SuperKinta.So i went to find Miko&Rachel who was in the cyber cafe next to YikFoong.We went to YikFoong for the search of mask for our performance and clothes.We tried out many types of hats&caps. :D

We take a bus back to parade.*F.Y.I..it's my first time taking a bus.PROUD.LOL*
Parade is pack of people.And i saw YokeMei in parade.==.While waiting for Rachel to take her specs in SKONG.Yvonne called me.She say that she saw me.==LOL


I went home at 1.30pm eventually.Then head off to my granny house.I take a nap and head off to Tesco in search of a reasonable&good radio.It's for our crew.And i bought a Phillips radio worth rm100.LOL.cheap ryte?

THiS WAS THE ONE! :D

I bought myself the FrankzPotatoes!*yummy*

POTATOESisMYFAVOURiTE! :D

FRANKZPOTATOES!*yummy* :D

Went home.Have my nap.Wake up have my dinner.LOL.sambil watched ForensicHeroes2.LOL.Until now.ONLINE! :D

-signout- :P

*noticemykeychain&mywallpaper*look alike? :D

No comments: