Sunday, June 15, 2008

STARWALK&JUSCO OUTiNG.

Woke up at 6am today for the STARWALK thingy.Don't really feel like going actually.BECAUSE i'm really really REALLY sleepy~LOL.*this year starwalk shirt not that nice actually.LOL.*

Reached Stadium at 6.15am.The first person i met was TeenWei and KarPor.She walked me to the registration counter to get my stupid YELLOW RUBBERBAND for godsake.And i met with Miko and gang.LOL.I was actually waiting for HER arrival.hee.

Finally,SHE reached.*yeahhh*Unfortunately,there were so many people until i can't find where she was.At last i met HER.hee.Jess,Joey[if im not wrong],JiaXin,HER and Me walked together.And F.Y.I we are the LAST GROUP behind! LOL.

We reached the finishing line about[i don't know what time].LOL.SHE followed me back to take a bath and head up to Jusco.=].My dad fetched us to Jusco and i hugged him! *shy* LOL.It's FATHER'S DAY for godsake. LOL.

Our Shadows! :D

He gave me RM20 only!rm20!Nevermind.We went to Capcom and met up with Jiaxin,Jess and so on.Our show will be starting in 15 minutes time.We watched The Incredible Hulk.Well,so far so good.The show was nice.*i almost fall asleep during the show.LOL.*

After the show SHE wanna buy something for her dad.So i followed her.*lalala*.When we are on our way to McD,we saw Kahyann and Kityi in MnG.So we stopped by and chat.And I'm like so tersesat there.They were talking bout the clothes and i was like *i don't even understand what they were talking cause i'm not interested.LOL*.So i walked out from that shop and posing outside the shop.

We met with this clown and he was actually making a trick out of HER!He asked her."Do you want a balloon with LOVE and blahblah?" the he asked her to hold a few balloons on her hand and Annie&Me stole the clown's BIG SPECS and took a few picture with it.LOL.

Annie&Me*BIG SPECS* XD

After that,we went McD for our lunch.After our lunch,is my time to buy something for my dad.At first i planned to buy him some sushi since he love japanese food so much.But at last i end up in S&J and bought him a Lighter.A lighter-beercan-lookalike.LOL.

I went back at 5 and we went to Shatin FoodCourt for our dinner.After our dinner,we went home and i straight away lie on my bed and ZzzZZz till 9.30pm.I woke up and finish my AddMaths&ModMaths homework and continue with my online-ing stuff.HEE.

Tomorrow is MONDAY again.==.SCHOOL again.==.LOVEDitbutHATEit.==.

:D


Picture Of The Day! :D




No comments: