Sunday, June 29, 2008

JOJO BIRTHDAY PARTY! :D

Celebrated Jojo's birthday today on the 28th. :D
In Breeze Cafe near MGS.

Birthday Girl&Me! :D

There's something I'm unhappy with.
My beloved doesn't make it to the party.
Parents don't allow giving nonsense reasons.
I'm so pissed off!

I reached there at 7.30pm and was waiting for Jojo's arrival.LOL.
She arrived and we went in the VIP room.Whoa~!
We sang some songs while waiting for Kahyee,Chris and Ashlee.
Later,the arrival of Chris and Ashlee and lastly,Kahyee.

We ordered some foods and drinks.Jojo ordered a KAMPAI,Chris ordered a VODKA and I ordered an Ice Honey Lemon while the other two.*i don't really know*.
They ordered a Cheese Baked Oyster.
Kahyee asked me to try it.Well,I'm so stupid that i go eat it.
I regretted after eating it.
The cheese was nice but....the oyster was DAMN F**KING SMELLY!!!!
ARGHHH!


We sang till the person who booked the VIP room came.We went out and ahve a seat out there.And we play some games such as UNO and STACKO.We played UNO for awhile and continued with STACKO.People who make the blocks fall it means lost.And people gonna dare the person to do something.And I'm the first one.==
They dare me to go out to the cashier there and put my hands on the bar look at the waitress for a few second.And i made it!Whee.

The next was Jojo.She was dared to shout there by saying,"Today is my BIRTHDAY!!!".There was a few family looking at us and laughing for our stupid-ness.LOL.She shouted!Whoa~Our dinner was presented.Birthday Girl ate Chicken Chop,Chris ate Fish&Chips,Ashlee and me shared a Cheese Baked Rice and Kahyee ate some Japanese Chicken Rice i think.LOL.

After our dinner,we went out for clubbing.Zhengyu fetched us to Shanghai Bay at first.But we noticed it was packed with uncles&aunties.==.So we went to TZ2 at East.
We went in and ordered a bucket of beer.Dancing through the night.*Saturday Night Fever*

Zhengyu fetched me and Jojo home.While Kahyee went back herself and Chris followed Ashlee car.When I reached home,I was exhausted.LOL.I went straight to bed and sleep.ZzZzZz~

P/S:Jojo's birthday falls on 1st July.Wish her. :D

*signing out*

Modeling after dancing. :D

Modeling in Breeze toilet. :P




No comments: