Saturday, June 7, 2008

Youth One Annual Camp.

Just came back from camp.It's for 4days3nights.The camp started on 3rd June.Finally,I don't have to stay at home and feel bored.LOL.

What do we have for the first day?
Urmm.it's time for campers to register.LOL.We have 4 groups,El Doardo,IJJ,Fish&Chips and Guns&Roses.They performed their groups dance steps,yell and song and their flags too.Later on,FLAG DAY for a few hours.At night,we have cooking competition among the groups.We have our cooking competition at night among the groups.Unfrotunately,the electricity went off like BOOM.The whole school was dark in a sudden.Only certain places have electricity.After the cooking competition we have our photo session and grabbing game.At last,we[F4] ate our dinner.MACARONI..*yummy*.I ate almost half the bowl.LOL.We don't really have time to sleep actually.LOL.and we have morning call around 3-4am.LOL.* i still remember the time when Regine and I went up the F5 block at 3am and i was shaking like hell.it's scary.*

What do we have for the second day?
Urmm.ShanYuen,Regine and me woke up at 5am to have our bath in the dungeon.Kinda scary actually.LOL.And we prepared breakfast for the members.LOL.the milo-maker=REGINE..LOL..and there again.FLAG DAY.LOL.and i went patrolling with TzeLing around the town.It was so tiring and sunny.And we were actually walking from school to The Store and The Store to Yik Foong and back again for a few times.LOL.And in a sudden my tummy ache and I'm looking for toilet.LOL.At night,we have steamboat for dinner.LOL.we enjoyed it very much.LOL.Well,in the middle of the night.we and the f5's went and prepared for the nightwalk stuff..We tied strings.And we have to station at a place.YenHan,Thaca,TzeLing and me stationed at f5 blocks.And to my surprise.I wasn't afraid at all.Maybe because too many people around.LOL.When the group walk pass our station we make noises to scared them.This nightwalk ended almost 5am.

What do we have on our third day?
Urmmm.Nasi lemak for our breakfast.FLAG DAY.then i went back home.LOL.Because i'm not feeling very well.LOL.and i sleep soundly till 6.And i went back to school.We have catering for our dinner.After dinner,we have our talent nights.Pheww~Every group's performance was like WOW..After the talent night.We have some drinks.LOL.Wine baby~~LOL.

What do we have on our last day?
Urmm..breakfast by us again.LOL.and today the milo-maker=ME.HAHAHA.Unfortunately,the condensed milk supply is not enough.So we have to control the limit.LOL.Then,is water games time~!!!wheee~We were pouring water over the members while they were in-squad.LOL.And TzeLing and Me can' really play.[you know i know] LOL.And suddenly a water splashed on me and my phone get wet.And my keypad wasn't actually working.And to people surprise.I cried.LOL.After drying my phone.My phones life came back.LOL.After that was FLAG DAY.And after that was our prize giving and the end of the camp.Phew~Tired but FUN!

:D

No comments: