Saturday, January 10, 2009

Alice's Birthday Party.

Went to Alice's birthday party in MP today.
I was late. LOL.
Sorry~ =D
I sat with Alice,Tzekie,Teh and Ding.

I don't really know everyone there.
Sighs, feel so left-out being time to time.
LOL.

I just ate some beef and that's all for my dinner. LOL.
I love their toilet seriously, fucking cold and nice. LOL.
After awhile, everyone decided to go out and have fun in their cheer thingy.
LOL.

I did a stupid round-off after Ding did hers. LOL.
I'm a noob. I repeat, i'm a noob. LOL.
Feel so embarassed after doing that. Sighs.
And we went for a cake-cutting for Alice.
LOL.

But in the end, Alice felt unhappy.
And i'm really really sorry Alice.
I should have went and look for you when you called me.
Sighs.

Everyone was separated until it left, me, Mimi, Vtjen and two more girls.
LOL.
Later on, everyone went back, so do i.
I don't really know what to write so this post is kinda boring.
Take a look at Ding's blog. Keke.

There's some pictures for today.

Tzekie & Teh.

Take a look at Ding. Wakaka.

=]
macam couple right ? LOL.

luilui sek daddie. HAHAHA.

i have a leopard skin moustache. xD

Happy birthday alice ! =D

banyak emo. kena di-leftoutkan.

she's so heavy and i look fucking fat here. wtf. i am not that fat k ? LOL

=D

No comments: