Saturday, January 3, 2009

Tagged by Chia && Szien.


Directions : Once you've been tagged, you have to write a post with sixteen random things,habits or goals about you. At the end, choose ten people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. Don't forget to leave a comment (''You're tagged!'') and to read your blog, you can't tag the person who tagged you.

  1. I love dancing so much.
  2. I love to sing no matter where or when.
  3. Hopes that my account won't get that low anymore.
  4. I dislike being left-out.
  5. I dislike people whispering infront of me.
  6. I want someone who loves me. =D
  7. I hope my dream will come true.
  8. I love to emo when i'm alone.
  9. I love to dream !
  10. I love to imagine stuff that won't happen.
  11. I love my friends.
  12. I care about my love life lots.
  13. I dislike being hurt by someone i trust the most.
  14. I talk alot of foul languages.
  15. My face gets really red when i drink eventhough i'm not drunk.
  16. I love to go clubbing and dance like a whore with my friends !


The Ten People I Tag Are :-
TsuPing
VTjen
Ding
Mimi
Chris
Sugarbii
Amy
Audrey
JiunLi
Miko

[ something for you people to blog and update your blog. ]

No comments: