Friday, January 23, 2009

Jeremy's farewell. ):

19th January 2009 ;


Went to Jusco on Monday for Jeremy's farewell.
He's going back on the 22nd January.
So he wanted to treat me and friends for a dinner to thank us for taking him out in Ipoh.
What a gentleman. =D

Met up with Jojo, Puimun and Michael in Padini.
We went to SushiKing for dinner. Wheee.
Jojo is the one who taking all the sushi from the side. I don't know what it is called.


















After our dinner, we went to the rooftop for bowling.
But there's a tournament going on, so there's no more lanes there.
So we decided to go to Capcom for some game.
After some game, we went back.
Fetched Puimun back to her 'jungle'.
LOL.












To Jeremy ;

I'm gonna miss you hell lots here. Miss the time we hang out, clubbing, joking, chatting, sending stuffs and lots more. Saw you this morning before i went for my netball match, not exactly my match but under-15 match. Hug you. =D
Meet you end of next year and that time i can take you out with freedom on my hands ! =DD


No comments: