Saturday, January 24, 2009

Netball Match @ 21 Jan 2009.

Let me present our Under-15 and Under-18 team.
=D


And that day was my first time driving a motor.
Should i say driving or what ?
I don't know.
Whatever.

I look like a sohai.

We start our warm ups and whatever.
And we have our match the whole day
Until 6.30pm

That's the results.
Really disappointed with Under-18 results.
Sighs.
Really feel happy for Under-15, they play even better than us.

We lost all our game.
Sighs.

Under-18 ;
SMC - TJ. RAMBUTAN ; 4 - 9
SMC - TEKNIK ; DISQUALIFIED because we were not at field that time.
SMC - TASEK DAMAI ; 1 - 14
SMC - MGS ; ? ?

I got injured in the match between MGS.
Can say that is my first time in life letting people to sit on my head.
Well, that's how it begins.
I was running towards the ball and that GK pushes me and i drop and she drop and she sat on my head.
And my neck went, CRACCKKKK.
And i blackout for a second.
I was out of the game.

Under-15 ;

SMC - ULUKINTA ; 12 - 5
SMC - RAPAT SETIA ; 10 - 1
SMC - GUNUNGRAPAT ; 4 - 14
SMC - IIS ; 17 - 0

Semi Finals.

SMC - RPS ; 1 -17

Warming up.


I met with someone i haven't met for so long.
That's TeenTeen and Karpor.
Haha. They're from MGS team.
ISHISH. LOL.

Saw them ? The second from the left and the third wan. =DD

Teenteen. =D

Pictures from both of them . (:


I love this shot. Taken from Teenteen. (:

Karpor punya first shot.

Karpor punya second shot.

On the Semi's on 22 Jan 2009 , Me, Moon and Namie ponteng school just to take a look at the match.
Shhhh. =X

Went to Parade after the match.
And we have a bowling game. keke.


look at those colourful shoes.

I looked totally like a kiddo.





No comments: