Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Netball Competition.

Tomorrow is the day I'm going to Stadium for my netball competition.
I don't know whether is MSSD or MSSPK cause some of them say is MSSD, some say is MSSPK.
Every year, every time we are the last one to get the news that there's a competition coming.
We get the news last Thursday and the competition is tomorrow.

Is already been years, that this is happening.
FUCKIT !
We start our training like fuck, practice like fuck, skip classes like fuck, under the sun for hours like fuck.
But what we get ?
FUCK !

The school is not giving any support and all they want is WIN.
And wtf is this.
They don't even make the fucking court for us.
Field like fuck, ground not even.

After days of training, I'm having sunburn and sorethroat and lots more.
All because of the stupid training.
Whatever.
Most probably this is my last match and for the form 5's as the SPM is getting nearer.
And form 4's gonna replace us in Premier.

Wish me a fucking good luck tomorrow.
Gonna be at there from 7.30am - 6pm.

No comments: