Saturday, August 1, 2009

Installation Day 09 Performance - Interact Club.

Air-B have their second performance again for the Interact Club, their Installation Day and Form 5's Farewell.
Nagesh and Subaa came to me and asked us to perform.
So we practice just only for a few days again.
HAHAHAHA.

What to do ? Everyone is like so busy.
Gah. And some more I'm Form 5 and Trials is coming.
SIGHS !

We planned not to do any MJ dance again cause we doesnt even look like one.
HAHAHHA.
So we choreographed a new dance, Popping+HipHop.

We used One Missed Call as the opening and Hexatic for the popping and Shinee World for the HipHop and Music For Love for the slow dance or what is it called ? Jazz ? RnB ? Or what ? Lol. Someone please tell me. XD

Went to school early in the morning to practice our dance.
The Installation Day starting at 3pm and we are in the school at 8am.
LOL.

Practice and practice and we have alot of fun too.
Doing and recording stupid videos.
HAHAHHAA.

Finally, it's our turn and omfg the hall is like so fucking nice !
It's my first time seeing this kind of deco for school functions.
It's like so so nice, for me lah.



At last, I perform as MJ coming through the back door on the red carpet in the middle of the hall.
-_-
Lol.
Then we have our HipHop dance on the stage.

And after the dance, we were like whoa ! So freaking nervous.
Nevermind, at least we done our best again and hope this is better than the last performance.
AHHAHA.

The video is not with me yet because the camera ran out of memory.
So i'm gonna take the video from another friend on Monday.
And most probably, Tuesday i'll be uploading it in to my YouTube.
=D

And i would love to write something to my crew, Air-Breaker.

: Maybe this is my last performance with you guys. I gotta stop performing already.
Since my mum nag me like hell. Saying that i never concentrate on my studies and focus on my SPM. And this is my last year in high school too. Sighs. Really gonna miss you guys alot. The time we have alot of fun. Laughing, making silly faces, recording stupid videos and so on. I really wanna thank my parents, friends and teachers who supported me and my crew and especially my crew members !

* Jessamine
* Venis
* Miko ( Eventhough i never perform with u before )
* Kunjo (Eventhough you're not really dance with us before. )

I would like to have another performance with you guys.
And of course, i hope that we will improve !
I love you guys.

Air-Breaker



Ken , Jess and Venis. =D


No comments: