Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Long long post.

Urmm, i just remember something funny last week.
That is, Apple came to Bum at night and can you imagine that she's helping us sticking the price tag on those shirts.
LOL.
She's working ! OMG ! just for that hour. xD

On Friday night, Tsuping told me that she's in Kopitiam in East with her sister and friends.
I went and meet her. Wheeee.
We didn't really talk much that time, only thing we did is she wanna have a look at my phone and i wanna have a look at her handbag. xD
At last, we fought i think. LOL.


Well, let's start on Saturday.
I'm working full-day that day. ARGH !
Can you just imagine standing there since 9.30am - 10pm ?
LOL.

I'm freaking happy on this day ! Whoooo !
You know why ? Cause someone came. Heeee.
That is SUNSHINE !~
She came in a sudden actually. LOL.
She accompany me quite long, standing there i think for an hour or less ? LOL.
Finally, we talked much that day. She waited for me to accompany me during my dinner. :))

And we are actually drawing each other hands using my cosmetic eyeliner tester.
Bwahahaha.
Later on, during my break, we went to Kopitiam for my dinner.
Apple and Tsusan joined us too. && I join Chris table. HAHAHA.
She gotta go Jusco with her sister so everything end that time.
LOL.

I went back to Bum and started feeling sleepy.
&& i slept on the table for at least half an hour.
&& is 10pm !
Whoooot !

What a happy day for me.
:D


This is what i did to her. :)

My name. I'm so proud of it. Heee.

Sunshine~ Looks cute right ? xD

This is what she did to me. :)

Smiley on my hand. = :)

She named it Cookie. && I'm Cookie Monster. xD

I have some surprise for VOONTSUPING.

I know you owe me something. && I hope that you haven't forget what you owe me.
Bwahahaha.
My lunch box.

See. There's a book on how to make a lunchbox in Why Why Bookshop.
Go and have a look babe !
:D

Sony Ericsson Model. Miko ; Kenji ; Chia.


Miko VS Tsuping - Nokia ; Connecting People.


No comments: