Friday, November 14, 2008

Coffin && Enrolment Camp.

1st && 2nd November 2008 ;


Sorry for the very damn late update. LOL.
People's been saying my blog is DEAD. LOL.
Is all because of my stupid internet or whatever modem problems.
I shall start with the day we went to Jusco for Coffin. LOL.

I shall uploads pictures ONLY.
:))

my sayang hugging me. LOL.

Uhmm, yummy. xD

I love you, Mr. Kentucky. xD

Dont ka ka cau cau. I sedang berlan-yeng. xD

Miko && Kenji.

Saw that Miko with my shades. She looked so cool. XD

The Next K, not L laa. xD

Piggy ohh piggy. :))

Fuck you !

Next K-Box Model wannabe.

Magician. -.-

O.0 baby. xD

And yeah, we went to school before we went to JJ.
For the stupid kempen pelancongan or whatever it is. LOL.

After our movies, i went to school for my enrolment camp.
&& is way too hot && i'm sweating like hell until my parents bring my clothes for me to bath at 11 something. LOL.

During gathering. LOL. Junting && Maree. LOL.

Balloons !

See how they fell asleep. LOL.

Second shot. xD

Headstand on a pool of DIRTY water. LOL.
I'm drunk that time. LOL.

Peace. Blur shot.

It's raining time and PARTYYY TIME !

~the end~

No comments: