Friday, November 14, 2008

Working day.

I went work on the 6th with Chia && Miko.
Woah, i was scared because Chia && Miko already make friends with everyone in BumCity.
&& i feel kinda awkward being alone. LOL.

I waited awhile in the management room to see where is my counter is.
&& the supervisor came out and told me I'm working in Colour Sense, cosmetic corner. -.-
everyone said, it's not my type to be a promoter at a cosmetic section. LOL.
Actually, at first, I'm put at Tropicana but because i came late, i was changed to a cosmetic section. WTH. LOL.

Well, it's been awhile i been working there.
It's kinda fun when the big fat dumbass bitch [ store manager ] is not there.
&& ya, i know quite alot of friends now. LOL.
A full namelist is available at Chia's blog. :))


Our stupid pinkish uniform. LOL.

Angel took me to this backlane beside BeaDR. Thanks for fucking me dude or bitch. xD

Gambling in class. =X

Yummy, a cake baked from my lovely friend, Chris. LOL.

My stupid sick face during my first day going back to school. LOL.


No comments: