Sunday, November 16, 2008

Photo- Taking.

Went to work today at 9.30am until 10pm.
ARGH !
Every Saturday && Sunday, I'm doing full shift.
ARGH !
Reached Bum && start listening to FATASS stupid briefing && broken english.
She can call the "Old Folks Home as Old FORCE Home. "
-.-

Damn bored today actually.
&& Bum need our stupid picture for the nametag.
So i decided to take it myself, but not studio.
LOL.
Took a few this morning.




LOL. fucking funny right ?
I looked so stupid in this picture, or i shall called it, "sohai".
LOL.

Miko and Chia took their pic during break time in toilet.
-.- LOL.
We hand in the pictures && the pictures got rejected.
You know why, it's because the FATASS said, ' must have EYES, EARS ! and must be straight.
D I U !

Miko ; KahMun ; Me ; Chia.

HAMMY TIME !

My bro bought a new cage and a new hamster again.
Is brown in colour.
LOL.

He thought of mating it with the Winter White but it failed.
Because he [ Winter White ] bite her [ Winter Brown ] until it bleeds.
LOL.
So we put Winter Brown into the same cage with another female.
&& they fight again.
LOL.

Look at the Winter Brown as my bro named it, LENGLUI. LOL. in a tissue roll. LOL.

Look at my baby, so cute !!! Awwww.

HAHAHAAHA !

No comments: