Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Random Pictures.

Just gonna upload a few pictures right here.
&& I just change my layout.
COOKIE MONSTER ! ME LOVE !
:D


Saw that Dino && Mushroom from Mario ? Cute right ? Awww. I want one !

It's our Chris from Kopitiam. HAHAHHA.

Candies from Japan. :)

Roasted chicken from Thailand. :)

Let's have a look what guards do in the morning. xD

That's my Puteri, sayangku. xD

Bumcity - Young City but there's a old fatass in Bum. -.-

Awww. so sweet and cute !


I make my own tattoo. Believe it or not ?

First day ;




Second day ;



Know i did it ? LOL.
Out of boredom.
At first, i use pen to trace the image. Then i use penknife to cut it.
Then the ink maintain inside your skin.
I try using nail polish remover to remove the ink but it can't work. It hurts. And now it became like this.

P/S : CHILDREN UNDER 15 YEARS OLD NEVER TRY THIS AT HOME !

Have fun in Bumcity last night. LOL.

I looked freaking ugly here but i LOVE the background.

I love this pants ! who can buy for me ? XD

Tight butts drives me NUTS !

Picture of the day ;

Music is the weapon of the future.

No comments: