Friday, November 14, 2008

Sickening.

I fall sick right after camp.
&& while Junting && Chia is at my house for an overnight.
We slept at 8pm because we are tired, i mean me and Junting.
&& i woke up because i felt suffocated. && i don't know why.
I went down to another room and slept there.

I started having hallucinations on bending lines and circles and so on.
I remember calling my mum a few times but she didn't answer me because she thought i was playing around. -.-
At last, my dad saw i was curling like a ball on the bed.
So my mum came and visit me. LOL.

I keep repeating i wanna vomit, i wanna vomit, i need a pail. LOL.
My mum bring me a pail and i start vomiting. LOL.
After that, i start drawing bending lines and circles on the air. -.-
My mum thought i was crazy because of fever but i donn't have fever that time.

I vomited a few times until my parents brought me to a 24-hours clinic.
I took an injection from the doctor, who's my family friend. LOL.
The injection was on my waist.
&& i started to have high fever that time, almost 40 celcius.

I went home and took a rest and i'm feeling well.
But the only thing i felt is my stomach keep on growling.
&& i vomited a few times a few days. LOL.
Actually, i should be going to work on the 3rd but I can't.
Until the 5th.

Chris went an investigate for me how i felt sick like this.
&& she told me is because of the stupid chicken rice i bought in Parade food court.
LOL.
Starting from that day, i never touch Parade's chicken rice again. LOL.



No comments: