Sunday, March 22, 2009

Friday. ):

Ahhh. Friday, a lovely early fucking morning for my training.
I woke up late. Because I'm so fucking sleepy.
Due to the PSP Steph borrowed me. KEKE.
I reached there. And everywhere is full of mud.
My god.
I'm wearing white pants somemore. SIGHS.

Friday, there's no breakfast for me.
Ahhh. Nevermind. (:
I'm still lucky to have breakfast for two days. =D
I saw Steph sitting alone. Sighs. Pity her lah.
I asked her to come but I can't even accompany her.
):

We train and train and train.
And now, I'm the catcher and Mag is the Pitcher.
And yeah, i squat like hell and my legs are in pain.
Damn it.
I try to pitch like how players in baseball pitch.
And i like it. (:



Ahh. It's cool right.
And yeah, i wanna be cool like that as well. =P
But I can't, my pitching is ugly.
Sighs.
But well, we're gonna change.
I mean, vice versa for me and Mag.
Either she's the pitcher and I'm the catcher or I'm the pitcher and she's the catcher.

Competition is on Monday.
Sighs.
My first time joining Softball competition.
And I'm a noob, for sure.
Sighs.
I don't want to embarrassed myself in public and in front of professional softball players.
MY GOD !

After training, went to school with Steph to look for Pia.
After that, we went to Parade for L4D again.
HAHAHA.
And this time, our next target is Steph.
And hell yeah, she's addicted.
LOL.

And yeah, I'm fucking sad for this.
She's leaving soon.
She's going back to Johor soon.
Sighs.
That's my last day of meeting her thou.
):

I owe you an ice-blended chocolate, made by me aite .
I miss you Steph, a lot.
):

She has my jacket and i have her PSP.
XD

I'm gonna wait till June to meet you babe.
I miss you.
):




No comments: