Saturday, March 14, 2009

Random.

08.03.09 ;

Chia, Miko and KahYee came to my house for group study.
Bullshit actually.
We went to cook and camwhoring instead of studying.
And our exams is on 09.03.09. My god.
I've been expecting for my food from my mum but she never came back.
So i decided to cook since Miko is hungry too.
Yea, i cook my own made egg. LOL.
We did a video on it. But I'm not gonna upload here because i look so stupid.
My god.

After having our lunch, we went in to my room and start chatting about love.
LOL !
Some sort of pillow talk we having, but it turns out as a pillow fight, mainly cause by Miko because we said something. SOMETHING.
My god.
After that, we decided to walk to 7-11 because Miko ran out of credit and she wanted to reload just to sms that SOMEONE.
Laugh-my-ass-out.

It was drizzling out there, and i took an umbrella. Yeah, an umbrella.
" Under my umbrella, ella, ella, eh eh, eh, ... "
And they say i look like an aunty. ==
We took our own sweet time under rain camwhoring outside my house for a few minutes i think.
We did all stupid post and so on.
At last, we managed to cross the road and get to 7-11 and get our snacks back to my house.
And my parents just came back. And i was like, whatthefuck.

After that, we continue camwhoring in my room until everyone went back.
That's the day we STUDY hell lot. (:

11.03.09 ;

Went to the state library after school with Jess, Chia , Miko and KahYee.
Having exams for the whole week.

Tuesday ; BM - Sejarah - Maths - Siviks.
Wednesday ; BI - Science - Moral.
Thursday ; Addmaths - Accounts - PJ.
Friday ; Ekonomi Asas - English Literature.

Finally, exams ended. Stress ended. And i can start dreaming the impossible again.
XD

Gonna have training for the whole week of holiday.
Tournament is on 23rd March.
My god !
No offence, i feel embarrased going to a tournament where our team is speecheless.
Mag, we must train really hard next week. ):

Gonna have a haircut tomorrow maybe.
Hair is like sakai now.
Like a jungle, that's what my mum said. ==

Alright, pictures time.

DSC01667

DSC01671

DSC01675

DSC01692

DSC01713

Picture

.i love this picture alot. isn't it scary ? lol.

DSC09941

DSC01768

.take a look behind whenever u camwhore !

DSC09965

DSC09974

.yaya. that's me. lame me. xD

DSC02603

DSC02551

DSC02553

DSC02554

DSC02562

DSC02070

DSC08503



I uses addmaths formulae to do my F4 ModMaths. LOL !












The funniest ; Laugh-out-loud please. And i can do straddle. xD

Photobucket




No comments: