Sunday, March 22, 2009

Thursday.

Thursday, is a rest day for the whole softball players.
Yeah, no training on that particular day.
Teacher-in-charge can't attend our training, that's why.
But, I miss training a lot. I don't know why.
Had so much fun. Or maybe, it's because Steph is always there. =D

One call, only one call which wakes me up early in the morning.
Fuck it ! Fuck you Miko. =D
Yeah, she called me that morning just to ask me to go for badminton.
I never asked my parents at all, and i said yes. =P
At first, i thought of walking to Stadium from my house.
Yeah, it's near but it's far. Get me ? XD
But at last, Miko fetched me.

We reached and we took a court.
Steph reached but she's no where to be seen. XD
She's at Indera Mulia for god sake.
I tell her the way to get to the badminton court from there.
But, she don't even understand. ==
Nevermind, so I went out to get her in.
LOL.

We called Chia and she said that she's not coming.
WTF. We got ffk by her. Fuck you. =D
So we played.
We decided to go to Jusco after our badminton.
So we walked all our way back to my sweet home. LOL.
We were like walking across those back lanes and where Miko and Steph smelled something which looks like curry.
Yeah, it's a mamak store. So we went in and have our breakfast. LOL.
I called Chin out, since she's staying near my house and that mamak.
She came with a bike, i mean, a bicycle of course.

She treated that mamak stall, as if that's her stall.
My god.
You wanna know more, take a look at Miko's Blog. =D
Me and Chin ride the bike home, left both of them walking.
Bwahahaha.
I ask Steph to sit behind me and I'll fetch her back.
But she doesn't want. She scared i'll make her fall. ==









We reached home and you know what.
Steph and Chin doing something on my bed.
My god.
I think my bed is dirty right now.
HAHAHAHHAA
*don't think dirty* XD
Steph took my YELLOW BOLSTER, which she always wanted to have it.
She hugs it the whole time. My god.
=D








After Chin went back, Me, Miko and Steph took a cab to Jusco.
And yeah, i lied my parents that Miko is competiting in a dance competition.
=P
We reached and we saw many people around.
Faces that is so common.
We went to look for Jess and Venis in SushiKing.
After talking a while, i accompany Steph to find Winnie.
Yeah, WinnieYip. LOL

We talk and talk and talk.
And she wanted to treat me. I have no idea why. ==
After that, we went looking for Miko and Jess in Capcom.
They decided to take sticker pictures.
And yeah, we took. And i look fucking ugly in those pictures.
Ahhh.
Fuck it.

Jess and gang went to KBox, which left Miko, Me and Steph hanging around.
Miko went back early.
I met up with Lei.
We talked about dance, and she wanted to learn Popping.
Go ahead ! I'll support you. =D

I didn't get to see any performance of those dancing crew, but only Soul Motion i think.
Which complies of Eddie, Eric and a few more from Motion Master.
The results was a fantastic.
Motion Master grabbed all prizes.
Ranking from 4th to 1st. =
Congrats ! (:

1st ; Soul Motion
2nd ; Soul Crew
3rd ; Naughty Princess
4th ; Junna Crew

Went looking for Steph and Winnie.
We went for tea time in Food&Tea.
I think we are the noisiest. My god.
We shouted and playing like fuck.
=D
We took pictures, for sure.

After that, we all went back.
I followed KahYee back to her house.
We played piano.
And that Winnie called me, to ask me something.
And there's a thing going on.
I'm gonna battle with her.
What battle ?
Popping, of course. (:
I'll wait for you until you say you're ready for a battle. =D












The sweetest of all ;



We do look sweet right ? (:




No comments: