Friday, March 6, 2009

Raptai.

Today is Raptai and i didn't even went to school.
Feel so lonely being alone in school, while others went to Stadium for raptai.
Kinda look like sohai, you know.
Decided not to go to school, and sleep.

My highjump competition is over.
And yea, wondering what position i may get ?
LOL.
Embarrassing.
I got nothing, yea. Nothing.

My last height i jump is 1.16m and i can't pass 1.18m.
3 tries is given but i can't even pass.
Well, fuck it. Trained almost everyday and i got this results. LOL.
I feel so angry for SoongYi. Actually, her way is correct.
But Pn.Chan keep saying it's a two-leg jump. WTF

For Chin and Pia, they got a good results eventually.
Only Form3's. Mine, Form4's and 5's.
Chin got third place and Pia got fourth.
First place ?
HAHAHAHA.
We don't have to guess lar.
From the starting we already know that, Lilee gonna make it.
And yea, she did.
1.29m - HIGH.

For now, i think Red house is the leading one.
That's what i heard during the assembly.
297- Red House.
First time. XD

Tomorrow is Sports Day.
Last Sports day for me.
Sighs.
I miss them alot.
The high-jumpers who practice almost everyday together, wrestler each other, humping each other, raping each other and lots more.
Totally fun.

yesterday, i become a 20minute cheerleader in the class.
LOL !
There was 3 of us in that stupid cheerleading group.
I choreograph the steps. LOL. and we sang Womanizer.
Mrs. Lau looked at us and laugh at us. LOL.
And guess what my friend said to me.
They said that I'm good to go for Cheer 09 as SMC will be going for Cheer 09.
==
They even ask me to go for the auditions. OMFG.
LMAO !
I feel like recording the cheer and putting up in youtube. LOL !


No comments: