Sunday, March 15, 2009

Hair Cut. =X

I slept at 5.30am this morning and woke up at 8.30am.
==
Waited for Jess and KahYee to come to my house.
Miko can't come out at first. But after that, she came to my house.
So we decided to go to Tesco for my haircut, the place i usually go for my haircut.
Parents woke up at 11am and asked us to wait for them.
Fetched us there and i have my haircut there with Jess too.

After 10-15 minutes, finally, I'm out of the saloon.
KahYee came and find me and her first impression on my hair is, o.O
==
We went to Watson to look for Jess and Miko.
And when they saw me, they impression is the same, 0.O.
==

We walked to Imax and there goes our Left4Dead again.
This time, we're going to make Jess get addicted to it.
And yea, she did.
Now, she keep bugging me for more gaming next time.
LOL.
We play for 2 hours i think. LOL.
This time we didn't really shout. LOL.
After the game, I'm having a serious neck pain. My god.

We walked back to Tesco because KahYee and Miko going back from there.
After they went, me and Jess walked to Jusco.
And with my cripple left leg, i walked kinda slow and especially crossing the road. My god.
And i saw Xiao Hui, Lily and Hueywen there too.
Talked for awhile and there's come my dad.
Went back and being moody for awhile that time.
Swears alot. I broke my promise again. =X
I saw something and hear something that i doesn't wanna see or know at all.

DSC03235
The back of my hair.

ada
The side of my hair.

DSC03241

Sooner or later, gonna post pictures of my fringe. LOL.


P/S ; Be with the one who cares you the most ; leave the one you hated the most. Someone will get what i mean. She really does cares you alot. =/

No comments: