Thursday, March 19, 2009

Softball Training.

The whole week, been going for softball training at Padang Abdul Jalil.
Early in the morning, for me of course. XD
8 - 10.30am.
Ahhh.
Competition is on next Monday.
And I hope that at least we can win, at least one team please.
Everyone is improving after all the hard work and hard training we have done.
(:
*claps*

* I got my lovely breakfast for 2 days straight. HEHE. Guess who did breakfast for me ? Waking up early in the morning just to make a lovely breakfast for me. HAHAHAHAHA. I'm so freaking happy. LOL. *

It's Stephanie Wang ! (: Wheeeeeee !
She came to our training for 2 days with her sis.
Wheeeeeee. (:
I got American Breakfast and Spaghetti for my breakfast.
KEKEKE.
Don't be jealous. XD

Went to Parade, almost everyday after training.
(:

Went to Parade with Cheyan and Steph on Tuesday.
And I'm officially married to both of them. Ahhh.
They put on the rings for me.
Bwahahha.
(:


Pickatures.




Ahh. I know i look cool . XD





They say that i look like Chicken Little. ==



I love this shot lot. Hahaha. 2 lengluis beside me. XD



She poke me like how she wanna poke a tortoise. XD





American Breakfast ! (:



Spaghetti ! (:




Saw that two rings ? XD



No comments: