Sunday, April 12, 2009

Canteen Flooded. ==

Last Thursday, while having softball practice.
Suddenly it came.
It refers to heavy rain lah. Adui.

So we gotta stop our practice and head back to the hall.
Everyone went back and left me alone.
So i went to the public phone and called my dad.
While i was waiting for my dad to pick up the phone.
Thunder, lightnings and whatsoever. LOL.
Right after my dad picked up the phone, guess what happen next ?

*drum roll*


Nothing much.
I got strike by thunder, lightning or whatsoever by the stupid public phone.
What the fuck in earth was that.
Luckily it never strike my ears. I wonder if it really did strike my ears.
I think i'll be deaf right now. LOL !

After that, a few of us wanted to get out from the school but it was raining heavily.
So we decided to use the canteen way to the main gate.
And we were like, " WHAT THE FUCK ! " The canteen is flooded.
And yeah, that's my first time experiencing canteen flooded in my 5 years in this stupid school.
We thought of using another way to get to the main gate which is the back lane.
And guess what, the place was hell scary.
It was dark and cold and it was flooded too.

I decided to take out my shoes and walk but they insisted on walking through canteen way because they say we will step on some cockroach shits. ==
So we went to the canteen and walk pass the muddy and oily water. Eww.
The water level is below my knee.
I wonder what happen to our school sistem pepartitan. LOL.

I took some pictures of that disaster.



Look at the water level.


That's a rubbish bin floating. Eww.


And yeah, that's LamKeiYan. XD

No comments: