Saturday, April 4, 2009

Jiun Li's Party.

Nothing much to say about Jiun Li's party.
Went to her birthday party last Saturday in Yeolde English.
Many people attended her party, but there's only 2 Convent girls.
If you get what i mean here.
LOL.

After our dinner and craps in Yeolde, we decided for some hang over.
LOL.
Yeah, we went to BarRoom. And, that time was only 9pm i think.
The bar was so so so so quiet and it was Earth Hour.

Hahaha.
I didn't do anything for Earth Hour and yet I'm clubbing that time.
I don't deserve to be an organisms who live in a planet called Earth.
What the hell.
Laugh out loud dudes.

Well, back to the topic.
I can say that we're the first customer.
Haha.
We ordered two buckets of beers.
Waited till around 9 something onwards only we started to drink.
We even gamble with beer that night.
XD

After a few glass of beer, i can feel that i'm a little hanging in the air.
Lol. So i stopped touching those beers right infront of me and lay around on the sofa.
Hahaha.
When the night is getting late, peoples are coming in.
The whole bar was like so crowded.
Whoooa.

Me, Christina and Kelly decided to cross over to Imax for a L4D game.
LOL.
Yeah, we're addicted to that game currently.
Stephanie insisted to come with us.
And eventually, she vomited right infront of Imax entrance.
==
I saw her puking and puking. My god.
I don't give a damn and i went for satayS !
LOL.

We ate 20 sticks of satays in Imax while playing.
LOL.
Acting like Imax is some sort of our own territory.
What the hell.
XD
I went back around 1.30 in the morning.
Ahh.
Straight away, i slammed my body on my bed and i went on dreaming again.
That's it for JiunLi's party.

P/S : There's no picture taken using my handphone. So this post is gonna be a no-pictures-available post. XD



No comments: