Saturday, April 18, 2009

Crappy Stuffs with my mum. XD

One day ; While I'm going for my bath.

Me : MIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMI ~~~~
Mum (downstairs) : Oit. Why call me so many times lah ? You fatt hao ah ?

* i call my mum "mi". XD*

Me : Call you meh ? Em ji chao. *laughing* MIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMI ~~~~
Mum : Oit. Don't fatt hao lah you. I know behind those cats on their process mating. You also no need to mate right ? Don't tell me you wanna find male cats.
Me : == *laughing out loud*
Mum : Why are you laughing lah ?
Me : What you said, reminds me of someone. HAHAHAHAHAA.

One day ; While I'm taking my nap.

Me : *lying on the single bed*
Mum : Eh, go there a bit. I wanna sleep also.
Me : *woke up from sleep*
Mum : *already lying on the bed*
Me : *hugging bolster and looking around*
Mum : Eh, why you don't want to sleep ? So fast wake up for what.
Me : How to sleep if an elephant sleeping next to me ? *laughing*

* i know it's rude to say like that. but i'm just joking with my mum. i always joke with my mum. (: *

Mum : *laughing and keep hitting me* sei lui bao ah. baby rhino.
Me : *shouting* OIT ! APA BABY RHINO ?!
Mum : you lah. like rhino so big. yau fat. memang look like fei mui (my hamster) lah you. always sleep eat sleep eat.
Me : If i'm baby rhino, means you're the mummy rhino lah. *laughing*
Mum : *speechless* i fai si choi you. i wanna sleep.
Me : == *get out from the bed*

One day ; While I've nothing to do.

Me : MI MI ahh. MI MI ahh.
Mum : *in the toilet* What ?
Me : Nothing ah. *after awhile* Mi ah Mi ah.
Mum : What lah ? Ish.
Me : Nothing lah. *laughing*
Mum : I tell you ah. You don't fatt hao.
Me : Lalalala ~

After awhile ;

Me : Mi ah mi ah ! Mi ahhh !
Mum : *at the kitchen* Meh si ?
Me : Nothing ah. *after awhile* Mi ahh. Mi ahh.
Mum : Oit ! Don't touch my refrigerator. Why touch my refrigerator ?
Me : == Where got touch wor. Yer * walks away*

One day ; While I'm watching tv.

Me : *laughing at the drama*
Mum : Wey. Help me fold those clothes.
Me : Wah. Finish dee the movie. I go study lah. Many homeworks ah. *went in the room*
Mum : Sei lui bao ! *laughing*

One day ; While I just woke up.

Me : * come out from my room* Mii ahh mii.
Mum : *sweeping* What ?
Me : Mii ah. I feel dou i tall jor. I tall dee right ? *comparing with my mum*
Mum : Wahhh ! Damn tall dee. Wahh. Geng ah. * laugh and walks away*

after awhile ;

Me : Mii. See my toe nail. Gei sharp ah. *put my legs on top of the computer table*
Mum : * continue sweeping*
Me : Mii ahhh ! touch and see. really hou sharp !
Mum : *touch for a second* Wahh. gam sharp geh. Chap sei yan lor. *laugh and walks away*
Me : == you don't have to fuhin me one. ISH. * went inside the room*

Yesterday ; While chatting with Ding.

Me : Mii ! Miimii ahh.
Mum : *in the kitchen* What ?
Me : Mii. Monday holiday hor.
Mum : So ?
Me : You have nothing to cook dee hor ?
Mum : Em guan lei geh si.
Me : == Must do some grocery geh. If not nothing to cook. Come, let's go Jusco on Monday.
Mum : Go away lah you.
Me : Miii ahhh ! I wanna watch movie ahhh ! !
Mum : * walks away and watch her movie*
Me : Ish.


Just now ; While i'm playing my computer.

Me : * went inside parents room* BOOOOH. BOOOOHH. BOOOMMM BOOMMM.
Mum : *inside the toilet cleaning* Mi ah ?

* my mum calls me "mi" too. LOL. *

Me : BOOOMMM BOOOMMM BAHHHH BOOO BAHHH BOOO.
Mum : Oit. What you doing lah ?
Me : * making sounds* EEEEEE. BAHHHH. BOOOOOO.
Mum : Sei lui bao.
Me : *laughing and walk away*
Mum : *came out from the room* Oit. You so free can make sounds to scare me. Come come. Help me clean the place.
Me : Wah. I not free ah. Wah. Studying * facing the monitor typing*
Mum : You ah. Ish. * went back to the room*


That's my fei mui. (:









No comments: