Sunday, April 26, 2009

Guides Enrolment.

Went to school today by cab.
Parents fuck me before i went out.
It's all because my dad is sleeping and i wake him up to fetch me to school.
Wth.

Reached school and saw alot of unknowns.
I mean, other schools student came.
And i heard that it is something to do with JV and Interact i think.
I just walk straight in and people from other school watching me with a weird look.
Wth.

I met up with Chris and Chia in the hall.
They were having enrolments for guides.
7th and 8th Coy.
Watched their performance.
The funniest was 8th Coy sketch.

I met HueyWen there.
She's with the JV's from her school.
All she asked is Ice-Cream. -__________-

After that, we went dancing in the hall.
Practicing our Eat You Up steps by Boa.
We decided to do a performance for Teacher's Day.
And i hope it is a success.
*finger crossed*

After practicing, we went to Parade for our tea-time.
Lol.
We have our tea at Kopitiam.
After that, Jess, Kyan and I went to Imax.
But there's no L4D comps anymore.
So we played other game.

Blahs blahs.

Went home with Chia.
She fetch me back.
And i went and sleep until 7 something.
=D

Days passes and I still feel the same.
It hurts to know you will never think of me,
The way i think of you.
=/

No comments: