Saturday, April 25, 2009

Happy Ghost Returns. XD

A simple brief about Happy Ghost. (:

  • Owned by Kahyee's parents.
  • They sell 'tongsui' (desserts) and lots more.
  • Located at Riverfront.
  • Monday-Friday ; 8pm - 1am (if i'm not mistaken) =P
  • Sat ; 8pm - 2am (if i'm not mistaken again) =P
  • anything else ; asked this girl. Kahyee Blog (:
  • Last but not least, pergilah support. (:
Today was the first day Happy Ghost returns.
Lol.
Last time, their shop was in Ipoh Garden East, Behind Tesco. Lol.

Went to Riverfront with friends today.
Chia and Jess came to my house in the evening.
My dad fetched us there.
We met up with Kahyee.
Everyone else aren't there yet.
After their Steven tuition only they'll be coming.

We planned for a L4D game again.
So four of us walked to StarSurf ( Yikfoong) . -__________-
Played for half an hour, and their Steven class ended.

I lost count on how many people was there.
Anyways, we walked back to Riverfront again.
-__________-
I can tell you that, I'm already sweating.
Grrr.

Btw, if i'm not mistaken.
There was Miko, Kityi, HL, Jiunli, Irene, Lipas, BoonLok, JeeAn(awhile), Christina and i forgotten. Lol.

We talk, we chat, we laugh out loud, we crap and we DANCE, during the last part.
Lol.
And yes, we EAT. -_______-
Eat alot. Yes. ALOT.

Time flew fast.
One by one went back.
Chia and I are the last one to leave.
Because her sis and her sis's bf fetching me back.
And they are yum-cha-ing there. Lol.






Is he cute ? Lol. He's KahYee's cousin brother.
And he gave me a kiss on my cheek !
Lol.



Walking through the dark streets at night. Lol.



Kami Janji, Kami tunaikan. Lol.

Tomorrow going to school.
To see the guide's enrolment dance and to practice our dance.
(;

I wish i could walk with you,
Under the shine of moonlight,
And the twinkling stars,
Only with you.
=/


No comments: