Wednesday, September 16, 2009

16.09.2009. :]


Today is my birthday, and i'm officially seventeen now.
I can now drive,drink and er drive.
Lol.


Never went to school today,
But went out with baby.
We went to Jusco and baby went there after school.
I waited in Imax and L4D again and alone.

And guess what they have new guns and new maps again.
But those maps are like fuck.
After u finish the first map, and went in to the safe room.
The second map got stuck. This happens to us everytime when we tried a new map.
GOSH.




Okay back to topic now.
At last baby came and okay we have our lunch in SushiKing.
Baby's treat. ;]
Make a trick on baby, by putting a lot of wasabi on baby's sushi.
Hahaha.
And forced baby to eat.
:P

After our lunch, we went walking around and we went to the rooftop.
And spend time there talking.
And baby gave me my birthday present.
I was like fucking happy seriously.
Because i never got this kind of present before, and of course it's from her. ;]

And wtf, it's baby's handmade present for me.
Baby designed on a white t-shirt and gave it to me.
;]
I'm like happy till i don't really know what to say to baby.
I wanna say thank you, but i don't know why i'm freaking shy that time.
Okay i know it's lame.
;P






Yeah, and i saw Aaron and Peiyee that time.
Lol.
Long time never saw Peiyee already since Liyuan's birthday bash.

Baby gotta go back so i planned to went and L4D again.
But i bumped into Peiyee again.
She pulled me and asked me to follow her so i followed.
And yea, we watched movie, Where Got Ghost? and thanks for the movie Peiyee.
Aaron, Daven and one more girl was with us.
Lol.

Whoooo ~ What a happy day for me. Heee. Thanks baby ! ;]

And i wanna say that,
Baby,
Thanks for giving me such a wonderful birthday and thanks for the present baby.
I love it and of course i love you too.
;]



Hell yeah, i'm so sexayyyy. ;P
This is just so random.

1 comment:

Chan Pui Mun said...

ahhh, i like that shirt !! :P