Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Happy Birthday To Myself. :P

Happy birthday to me ~
Happy birthday to me~
Happy birthday to Amelia Lim~
Happy birthday to me.

:P

Fine just ignore me. HAHAHAHHA.
I am so so freaking happy tonight.
Tonight is really different from other years .
I don't know why.

All my bff's and friends are all around me tonight and wished me.
Even some of them have exams tomorrow, they stay up till 12 just to wish me.
Omg i am so freaking touched by everyone of you.
I love everyone of you seriously.

And even my mum, dad and my third bad brother wishes me.
I never know my brother will wished me.
(:
My dad wished my through sms and it's like he's at downstairs and i'm at upstairs.
== LOL !

This is the list that i wanna thanks to.
People who wished me. (:

Baby.

Chris
Chia
StephWang
Tsuping.
Sherry.
Sugarbii.
Cassandra.
YingYing.
YeeYeeng.
BeiRu.
Rachel.
HueyWen.
PuiMun.
Rennie.
ShehWenn.
Venis.
Miko.
SuChi.
Shana.
Leon.
JasonMartin.
Ding my Gayass.
Aaron.
LaiKuan.
Cheedi.
Bernice.
BabyLow.
YuenLing.
Choko my sour.
Teenteen.
Chiyan.
Cheyan.
Yvonne.
Huihui my mui.
Alanlim.
AndrewLim.
ChuiAnn.
Alice my lui.
Junting.
MokCarin.
Cassi.
Limlim.
Suszien.
Bonnie.
Jiamoon.
Pamela.
Melisa.
Tehboonlok.
Sweeli.
Lenna.
Kenny.
Kelly.
Khong.
Christina.
ElaineTKW.
StephCheng.
Yamuna.
Audrey.
CarmenWong.


&& lots lots more.
(:
Thanks to all of you.
Really do appreciate everything.
(:


From piggy ying ying ! :D


From my fucking best friend bff - Chris. (:

And thanks to those who wish me in their blog.
I almost cried when i read to y'all blogs.
Chris, Milky, Steph and Chia. (:


And i'm so sorry for those which i didn't reply your messages.
:X
Am so so sorry yea.
And thanks yea ! :D


2 comments:

blacksheep said...

top 5, not bad.

KEN. said...

Of course baby. But i tak ikut urutan wan. :P